Sharleen Morco, who I haven't met but is a friend of a friend, has some killer crochet edibles. My favorite is the california rolls.
Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Watching other people sing (in real life, not on tv) makes me feel awkward.
- In junior high I liked to wear my hair in Leia-style buns (not as a Star Wars ode, just because I thought it was cool). There was one other girl who did it too, and I was afraid she thought I was just copying her.
- I usually have mismatched socks. One time it was one knee-length argyle sock and one white Champion ankle sock.
- Some of my childhood pets' names were food: crackers, minty chew, cocoa.
- I am terrified of any deep water. The bottom of the ocean floor gives me the creeps.
- My SAT score was 100 points lower the second time I took the test. And I studied more.
- My superpower of choice would be having a perfect memory.
Have a lovely rest of the weekend... I didn't get out at all yesterday so I'm itching to get away from the computer.